Mutton is also known as red meat is meat from adult domestic sheep or a goat, Mutton is having very rich flavors and its hard to eat until it’s cooked properly. It has a strong fibery taste and chewy texture and a good source of protein and minerals for the human body. Mutton especially has a lower content of cholesterol and fat compared to beef and lamb we eat and is used in making food products like mutton curry, mutton biryani, mutton fry, mutton korma, and many more mutton recipes.
Benefits of Mutton
- Rich source of high protein, Vitamins, and Minerals.
- It also improves your Physical Performance.
- Prevents Anemia, Anemia is caused when there is a low amount of red blood cells and that’s where Red Meat(Mutton) comes in handy.
- Mutton can be used for maintaining Muscle Mass.
- It is also recommended for those people who are suffering from Diabetes.
|Calories||294||Total Fat||21 g|
|Cholesterol||97 mg||Sodium||72 mg|
|Potassium||310 mg||Protein||25 g|
Side Effects of Mutton
- Mutton contains a lot of fat and those who are eating red meat too often can suffer from Cardiovascular(Heart Disease).
- High consumption of Red Meat can also increase the risk of Cancer.
- It is recommended that meat should not be overcooked.
for more such articles visit nutrientsweb.com